Chili Meatloaf & Potato Casserole
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
- Carefully pour off drippings.
- Meanwhile in medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients except cheese.
- Spread over meatloaf to edges of pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cut into 6 rectangular servings.