Recipe by Abby Girl
This is a nice, different barbecue sauce for chicken. Four ingredients....can't beat that!!!
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons country-style dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Stir maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar and mustard in small saucepan until well blended. Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on barbecue. Grill until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing generously with sauce, about 10 minutes.