1/2 Photos of Chili Mango Salad
Shirataki is a traditional japanese noodle made from a root. It has a fishy smell, but it's perfectly fine after boiled. Zero calories and zero carbs! I tried out a Shirataki Summer Slaw, but found it was pretty lackluster to me. I much adapted it to this. I thought it was pretty awesome. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces shirataki noodles
- 2 cups dole coleslaw mix
- 1 cup dole shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon galangal
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon yeo's sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1Rinse, drain and boil the shirataki for five minutes. Drain and rinse well with cold water. Cut the noodles into bite size pieces. Toss the noodles with the cabbage and coleslaw mix.
- 2Combine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, galangal (a good garlic mincer is handy), Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, Yeo's Sweet Chili Sauce and Splenda. Pour liquid mixture over veggie mixture and toss to coat.
- 3Slice mango into cubed chunks and add (without skin) to the mixture. If any juice gathers on the cutting board, pour it inches Toss.
- 4Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce