Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chili can be as simple or complex as one would like. I've chosen the uber-simple route with this recipe. The mix of beans makes it perfect for young and more sophisticated palates alike. The sugar is important as it helps cut the acidity in the tomatoes.
- 1 lb ground turkey (or your favorite meat for chili)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canbush traditional magic chili beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canbush texas beans or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canlouisiana magic chili beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Brown ground meat and drain.
- Add beans, tomatoes and sugar.
- Stir thoroughly, cover and allow to simmer 15-20 minutes.