Michelle Reid's Note:
This is an easy and tasty casserole the kids will just love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 can no-bean chili
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots
- 4 -5 hot dogs, sliced (you can also use kielbasa)
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven from 350 to 400 degrees F.
- 2Use small casserole pan or lasagna pan.
- 3Pour enough tater tots in the pan to cover the bottom.
- 4Cook the tater tots until almost done.
- 5When the tater tots are almost done, start cooking macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- 6Slice you hot dogs into small pieces and set aside.
- 7Pull pan out of the oven and put hot dog slices onto the tater tots.
- 8Spread macaroni& cheese on top of the hot dogs.
- 9Spread can of chili no beans on top of the macaroni& cheese.
- 10Sprinkle cheese on top and put into the oven and bake until cheese is golden brown and melted.
- 11Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 761.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft macaroni and cheese
frozen tater tots