Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
In 'More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea
Make and share this Chili Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Use a 6-quart cooker.
- Brown the meat and onion in a large skillet on the stovetop, and drain the fat.
- Put into the slow cooker, and add the tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, uncooked macaroni, and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the pasta has reached the desired tenderness.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust.