- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 6-quart cooker.
- Brown the meat and onion in a large skillet on the stovetop, and drain the fat.
- Put into the slow cooker, and add the tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, uncooked macaroni, and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the pasta has reached the desired tenderness.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust.