Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a local extension cookbook
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 7 ounces cooked macaroni
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese or 1⁄2 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese
- Brown been & onion.
- Add all other ingredients & heat until cheese is melted & hot throughout.
Very good! I served it with cornbread, and hubby and kids loved it. I did leave out the olives, and browned the beef rather than beans, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Just kidding, I think it was a typo. But this is a wonderful recipe. Thanks for posting!