Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this the other night. I found variations of this on different sites. All spices are "eye-balled" depending on taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk, according to directions
- 1⁄2 cup butter, according to directions
- hot sauce (Texas Pete)
- chili powder
- onion flakes
- Brown beef and drain.
- Prepare Mac and cheese according to directions.
- Mix together.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- I had to add extra milk toward the end to thin a little.
- Use your imagination to what consistency you like.