- 2 (850.48 g) can chili with beans
- 236.59 ml macaroni noodles
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- While Macaroni is cooking heat chili.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, and Tabasco sauce (I like 4-5 squirts) to chili.
- Mix onion, chili, and macaroni in large bowl.
- Put mixture in a casserole dish and add cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!