Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great meal for kids, totally easy to prepare and perfect for cold weather. It is a definite tummy pleaser!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 cup macaroni noodles
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- While Macaroni is cooking heat chili.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, and Tabasco sauce (I like 4-5 squirts) to chili.
- Mix onion, chili, and macaroni in large bowl.
- Put mixture in a casserole dish and add cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is good! I've been looking for an easy way to make chili thats good and now i've found it! Thanks!
YUMMY! Didn't have elbow mac, so used medium-sized shells which came out great. Also added some cayenne & some garlic salt for a bit more of a kick. Very tasty!
I hate beans but as a vegetarian I'm trying to get over this and decided to try chili for the first time. I had everything on hand for this recipe and added chili powder and garlic powder like some people suggested. I also did not bake it like it said at the end instead I just mixed the cheese into each portion which melted it just fine!<br/><br/>I will be making again, I loved the addition of the noodles.<br/><br/>I used vegetarian chili with beans a can of hormel and a can of trader joes.