1/3 Photos of Chili Macaroni and Cheese
Kathleen Talbot's Note:
This is a great meal for kids, totally easy to prepare and perfect for cold weather. It is a definite tummy pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 2While Macaroni is cooking heat chili.
- 3Add Italian seasoning, salt, and Tabasco sauce (I like 4-5 squirts) to chili.
- 4Mix onion, chili, and macaroni in large bowl.
- 5Put mixture in a casserole dish and add cheese.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until cheese melts.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1868.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: