- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 cup macaroni noodles
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- While Macaroni is cooking heat chili.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, and Tabasco sauce (I like 4-5 squirts) to chili.
- Mix onion, chili, and macaroni in large bowl.
- Put mixture in a casserole dish and add cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!