1/1 Photo of Chili Macaroni
My DD made this for me and I was quite impressed as she is just learning to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1/3 cup banana pepper, pickled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Sauté meat, onions and peppers in large saucepan until meat is no longer pink.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients, except for cheese.
- 3Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is cooked.
- 4Serve hot. Sprinkle each serving with cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 914.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 19.6 g