- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 30 ounces chili without beans
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 15 ounces corn (drained)
- 2 cups of uncooked macaroni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- cook pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes (just under al dente).
- brown hamburger mean, then add onions and green peppers, saute till veggies are softened, drain off any grease.
- in a large bowl mix all ingredients and put into a greased casserole dish, cover and bake for 45 minutes.