This is almost the same as #32436 with the exception that it shows the amounts. I changed a couple things but the recipe is basically the same THANKS Sparkle for the starting point. IT'S AWESOME !!!!!!!! However it blows the calories to heck. With 8 servings it comes to 466 cal. with 6 servings it's 621 cal. Guess you guys will figure this out from the ingredients.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 can diced tomato (you can sub. tomato sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 can beer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (I used Hungarian)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans or 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans
- hot sauce
- Brown beef and pork in skillet.
- drain for at least 15 minutes to rid of all the grease.
- place back in pan and over med heat add everything except- tequila, beer and beans.
- bring just to a boil then reduce heat.
- add beer and tequila.
- simmer for about 2 to 3 hours.
- add beans during the last half hour.