- 600 g fresh scallops
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemongrass
- 1 Thai chile, finely chopped
- 60 ml lime juice
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 60 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- sauté the chilli, garlic, cumin and coriander in a hot skillet add the lemongrass and the spring onion until they have softened, but not browned.
- Add the scallops and sauté for one minute or until they turn from translucent to opaque.
- Place one cup of cooked basmati rice in the centre of a plate and arrange the scallops around it, deglaze the pan with the lime juice and drizzle over the scallops.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.