Recipe by ~*~KissTheCook~*~
This Chili Lime Sauce is great with the Shrimpcakes recipe I posted. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (found in the International section of your grocery store)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in heavy small saucepan. Boil over high heat until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Add cream, and boil until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Mix in chili-garlic sauce.
- Add butter, 1 piece at a time, whisking just until melted before adding next piece.