Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found several spiced nut recipes on the internet some time ago. This was one in a group I saved, but the source did not transfer with the recipes. I made these peanuts for Christmas for a friend & she loved them. I did have to sample them before I packaged them & decided it was a good thing I was giving them away or I would have eaten them all myself! Update: I forgot to mention that I also zested the limes before juicing them & tossed the zest with the spices & peanuts. I just couldn't see wasting all that wonderful flavour.
- Mix juice & seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Add nuts & toss well to coat.
- Spread on 2 parchment lined rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake at 250F for about 45 minutes, stir every 15 minutes.
- Nuts should be dry.
- Cool & store in airtight container.