Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I came up with these one night when I wanted something simple to accompany burgers and they turned out fantastic!
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled (aproximately 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Combined rest of ingredients in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet (line with foil for easy clean up).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until desired browning is reached.
I think I needed to up the chili powder and more salt. This was ok for us. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game 2010.