Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request. From HEB Supermarkets.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh is best)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (store-bought, your own recipe or Chili Powder)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, peeled and finely minced
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in a large, shallow dish to make a marinade.
- Arrange meat or fish in dish and rub all over with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Disappointing. Way, way, way to much olive oil. Oil was the only flavor that came through.