Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Haven't tried this yet -- but it sounds like it would be bursting with flavor. I'm sure the fresh lime juice really highlights all the wonderful spices which were rubbed on the salmon.
- 4.92 ml coriander
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 9.85 ml lime juice
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combime all ingredients except salmon and lime wedges; mix well. Spread mixture over salmon.
- Place salmon on grill, skin side down on a gas grill over medium heat or on a charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Do not turn salmon.
- Serve salmon with lime wedges.
This is a really nice mix of spices and lime for the salmon. I served it with homemade guacamole and homemade salsa cruda - Delicious!