Recipe by Bobbie
Haven't tried this yet -- but it sounds like it would be bursting with flavor. I'm sure the fresh lime juice really highlights all the wonderful spices which were rubbed on the salmon.
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combime all ingredients except salmon and lime wedges; mix well. Spread mixture over salmon.
- Place salmon on grill, skin side down on a gas grill over medium heat or on a charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Do not turn salmon.
- Serve salmon with lime wedges.