Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe inspired by Chili Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob, an excellent pairing. Nothing like the flavor of lime to celebrate summer.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- salt and pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Trim chicken and toss to coat in marinade. Let stand at least 20 minutes.
- Place on preheated, greased grill.
- Cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink but still tender.