Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Bursting southwest flavor.
- 907.18 g fresh cod fish fillets
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml dried oregano or 2.46 ml dried parsley or 2.46 ml dried cilantro
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 1 lime, juice of
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat oven safe pan with oil or cooking spray.
- Place cod in pan.
- Sprinkle chili powder, herb and salt.
- Roast 5-7 minutes until opaque.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add cumin and lime juice and cook for 1 more minute.
- Before serving drizzle butter mixture over cod.
Great combination of herbs and spices. No butter, no problem.
highly recommend! made with sweet potatoes and asparagus (sweet potatoe is a great compliment to the fire of the spices on the fish) I made it with sole and the whole meal took about 15 minutes!
Great recipe, very 'clean' taste !