1/1 Photo of Chili Lime Chickpeas
This is such a fun and lively side dish! I made this up one day with ingredients that I had on hand. I have made it as an Asian side dish, an Indian side dish, and even as a Mexican side dish. It really works any way! If you don't have sesame or chili oil, any oil will do, just cut it down to only 2 tablespoons. I just really LOOOOOVE sesame oil! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in the sesame and chili oils over medium heat in a small skillet until onions are soft.
- 2Add chickpeas and stir mixture until heated through, about 3-5 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to low and add lime juice.
- 4Cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- 5Season with salt, pepper and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Lime Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 588.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: