Recipe by thejoybird
Zesty and flavorful with a little kick. I find that this is even better if you use chicken still on the bone. This is so convenient, I always have a batch in my freezer for those nights when I just don't feel like cooking.
Top Review by Chocolatl
I had a bag of frozen chicken, and just dumped the marinade ingredients in and let it thaw. I used Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian dressing and Cajun sunshine hot sauce. The chicken was very moist, and we found ours quite flavorful. This is very good when you don't feel like making something elaborate. A good dish for OAMC. Thanks for posting! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I like the Thai chili sauce)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in zippered bag.
- Add 1/3 cup lime juice.
- Add ½ cup Italian salad dressing.
- Add ½ teaspoons Hot sauce to the bag.
- Add 1 teaspoons Pepper to the bag Remove excess air & seal Freeze.
- Grill approximately 5 minutes per side or until done.
- OR cook over med-hi heat till cooked thoroughly.