Recipe by Gatorbek
This recipe is a combination of a couple of my other recipes - It uses my grilled Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken, cut into strips, as well as Bek's Black Bean Salsa/Pico De Gallo. Of course, you can substitute whatever you'd like, but it might help to read through those two recipes to get a feel for the flavors first. This is scaled for a lunch-for-one, but of course, make as many as you like! Amounts are approximate, since I usually just fill up my tortilla until I can barely close it. :)
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, marinated and grilled
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese (or your favorite Mexican blend)
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black bean salsa (Bek's Black Bean Salsa/Pico De Gallo)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 slices tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- (Optional step for a warm wrap) Put tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Place chicken in the center, and sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on high for about 15 - 30 seconds, until cheese just begins to melt.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Roll up and enjoy!