Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great change from usual toppings for corn, baked potato, rolls and just as delish mixed into rice. Experiment...that's what cooking is all about!
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, soften (may use margarine)
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning mix
- Combine the juice until incorporated into the butter.
- Mix rest of ingredients into butter.
- Allow to stand at least 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
Made it for my grilled corn. Loved it!
Wow! This is absolutely delicious. We put it on corn on the cob and I was worried that lime and corn wouldn't go together, but the fresh flavor combination is irresistible. This is a BIG-TIME KEEPER. Thanks Happy Harry 2!