- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- chopped chives (optional) or cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve avocados and remove pit. Roll limes or heat in microwave for 10 seconds to get juices flowing. Halve the limes.
- Rub the avocado halves gently with 1/2 lime to retard the browning. Juice limes into small bowl and mix with sugar, chili powder and salt using a fork or small whisk.
- Add extra-virgin olive oil in a slow stream while mixing dressing. Pour dressing into the cavities of avocados, distributing it equally and serve. Garnish with chives or cilantro as an optional garnish.