Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Liven up your pasta salad by adding a feast of flavours such as chili, lime and shrimp. So tasty! If you can't find fresh limes, bottled lime juice will do instead. Or try lemons for a more subtle kick.
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 2 limes, zest and juice of
- 2 red chili peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch superfine sugar
- 7 ounces shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 12 ounces salad leaves
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, rinse in cold water until just cold, then drain again.
- Put the lime zest and juice, chilis, oil and sugar in a jug and whisk. Season well, then pour into a bowl with the shrimp, tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
- Add the prepared pasta and the salad leaves, toss well and serve.