Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Source of Recipe Chad Kuhlman
Make and share this Chili Like Wendy's recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground chuck
- 10 ounces French onion soup
- 21 ounces red kidney beans, un-drained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside.
- Puree soup in a blender; pour over beef.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 minutes.