Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
There is nothing Italian about this dish. It is just a deliciously different way to eat chili.
Make and share this Chili Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Boil noodles as directed on the package, drain.
- Spray a lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- Pour one cup of the chili into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced onion, if using.
- Sprinkle some of the cheese over the chili.
- Add a layer of noodles.
- Repeat layers, making the last layer a thin layer of chili and a thick layer of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Note: This recipe can be assembled and frozen before baking.