Karen From Colorado's Note:
There is nothing Italian about this dish. It is just a deliciously different way to eat chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles as directed on the package, drain.
- 2Spray a lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- 3Pour one cup of the chili into the bottom of the pan.
- 4Sprinkle with some of the diced onion, if using.
- 5Sprinkle some of the cheese over the chili.
- 6Add a layer of noodles.
- 7Repeat layers, making the last layer a thin layer of chili and a thick layer of cheese.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- 9Note: This recipe can be assembled and frozen before baking.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 266.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili con carne