Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A bean-free chili safe for phase 2 of the HCG protocol.
Make and share this Chili - Hcg P2 recipe from Food.com.
- 44.37 ml taco seasoning (See Recipe posted by same chef)
- 400 g 96% lean ground beef, raw weight
- 793.78 g tomatoes, diced and unsalted
- 59.14 ml water
- Brown meat in pan with no additional fat (you may add a bit of water or fat-free broth, not much).
- Add the Taco Seasoning and 1/4c water, then add the canned tomatoes.
- stir well and bring to a boil, then cover and simmer approx 20 minutes.
This was so yummy...I was planning on adding some of my normal ingredients to spice it up...but no need to...the Taco Seasoning - Hcg Friendly is perfect...I made as posted but did add 1 tbs of chopped onion on top...this makes a lot so I have 3 servings in the freezer for later...I do plan to add some jalapenos to it next time...just because I love the added heat...made for Fall 2012 PAC