Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy way to use up leftover cooked chicken.
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In skillet, heat chicken in oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well to get rid of all the cornstarch lumps.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cook until hot and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
This was a great way to use up my lef over chicken. It made you think of a BBQ sandwich. So since Chef Pat did not say what to do with the end product, I served it on hamburger buns. Which work quite well. I adpoted Chef Pat#3 for PAC Fall 2006.