Recipe by cervantesbrandi
This 4 ingredient recipe will make your week night meal gourmet in a flash. I serve these with white rice and steamed broccoli.
Top Review by Becky in Wisconsin
I have made this recipe often, and can't believe I haven't rated it. So, here goes. This is great! I love the chili garlic sauce. I usually cook just enough shrimp for me for one serving. I like to have the chili-garlic sauce on the side (cold) to dip my shrimp in also. Thanks Tiny_Toodles for this great recipe.
- 1 lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare shrimp. Wash and pat dry.
- In a wok or wide skillet, heat oil. Saute shrimp until halfway done, or color turns to pink.
- Add in oyster-flavored sauce and chili garlic sauce. Drizzle with sesame oil. Continue to stir until shrimps are fully cooked. Serve hot.