Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for something different to do with broccoli, and I found this quick and easy recipe from 30 Minute Meals. I don't own "grill seasoning blend" so I used a mix of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (Montreal)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into spears
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place olive oil, garlic and spices in a large bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add broccoli spears, and toss to coat evenly.
- Place broccoli onto a large roasting sheet and roast in oven until broccoli is crisp and brown on the ends, and stalks are tender (about 17-20 minutes).
This was very good, however I agree - there was a little too much chili powder. I'm going to make this again but with less spice.
This is a wonderful recipe! I don't own steak seasoning, so I just toss together whatever spices I'm in the mood for. I like to leave the garlic in whole cloves, and then throw them in for the last 10 minutes or so. A family favorite, I can never make enough!
I loved the flavors together