Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can be cooked indoors on a grill plate or barbequed. Quick and simple to prepare and cook
Make and share this Chili Garlic Baby Octopus recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g baby octopus (about 1 pound)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 small red chili, finely diced (you can remove the seeds to be less chili heat)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine all ingedients in a large mixing bow, stir and refrigerated for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill plate until cooked through.
- Be careful not to overcook octopus as they will toughen.