children from A to Z's Note:
This is a nice variation from plain ol' fries. This is from Mr. Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- 4Add potato strips to olive oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
- 5Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake, for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Fries
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 317.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g