Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a favorite of the men in my house and it goes well with just about everything
Make and share this Chili Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Sliced the potatoes into large fries.
- Add the oil and chili powder to the bag and close.
- Squeeze the bag, until the oil and chili powder are mixed.
- Then add the potatoes and seal the bag.
- Shake the potatoes in the bag and remove.
- Lay them on a lightly greased or sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hour or until fork tender.
Really simple. I only made one potato just for me and cooked it for about 45 minutes. These were simple and tasty. Thanks Kim Weimer for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.