roja khan's Note:
serve with rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g cod, fish skinless and boneless cut into 1 inch cube
- 2 tablespoons oil
- oil (for deep frying)
- 10 green chilies, deseeded and chopped in to fine strips
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into large squares
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 5 g fresh ginger, cut into thin strips
- 2 green bell peppers, deseeded and cut into 1 inch pieces one cup
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1Marinade the fish cubes with salt, lime juice, garlic paste,corn flour and egg white for 15 minutes.
- 2Take the fish out of the marinade, deep fry, take out and keep on absorbent tissue.
- 3Heat little oil in a frying pan, add the onion, and fry for 30 seconds.
- 4Add garlic and ginger juliennes, fry for 30 seconds.
- 5Add cut Chilli strips and fry for few more seconds.
- 6Add the Bell Pepper.
- 7Stir contentiously and fry for 2 minutes.
- 8now add the fish pieces,.
- 9Pour in the dark Soya Sauce, sugar, little water and bring it to boil, cook for one minute.
- 10Pour the Corn Starch Paste and fold fast so that the sauce thickens and oil separates out.
- 11Sprinkle the chopped spring onions.
- 12Serve immediately with Rice, Noodles or pass it as finger snack with drinks.
Browse Our Top Szechuan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Szechuan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Fish Pakistani Style
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 1155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: