Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a relatively easy chili that turns out good every time. I got it from my friend, the dietician. It is a meaty, chunky, medium heat chili.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canbush's texas-style chili starter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- Dice onion and pepper. Add to skillet with beef and cook until browned. Drain.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer covered on medium-low heat for 1 hour.