Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I saw this in a magazine while waiting for the dentist. Was copying it down when it became my turn. Never finished copying, but put an end to it which turned out super!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- cornbread, if desired
- Combine chili, cream cheese, and cottage cheese in a saucepan;heat through; stirring to blend.
- Stir in sour cream and dash of salt.
- Heat over low heat until hot. Do Not Boil!
- This is good served over squares of corn bread.