Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
great to make with left over chilli
Make and share this Chili Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 count) package hot dogs
- 1 (8 count) package hot dog buns
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chili
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat up the chili and hot dogs in a pot.
- Open a bun on a plate and spoon one hot dog and chili over the bun.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
Simple and good. I added some chopped onions and shredded cheese to top. Thanks for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
This was quick and easy to make. I made the recipe as written, I used Hormel chili. I put these in the crockpot and took them to the racetrack for dinner.
I truly love chili dogs and this was no exception. The only thing I did differently was to lightly toast the buns first. A quick and yummy dinner when you're pressed for time! (made for Think Pink tag game for Breast Cancer Awareness Month)