- 10 corn tortillas
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Soften tortillas as directed on package.
- Place 1 hot dog and 3 T chili on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.