Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came in my e-mail from Betty Crocker/All Recipes.
- 10 corn tortillas
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Soften tortillas as directed on package.
- Place 1 hot dog and 3 T chili on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
We really like this alot. It's quick, easy and cheap. A real hit with my daughter.
I think this would be great with taco seasoned ground beef, but I could not get past the hot dog. I'm sure kids would love it, but I'm not so sure that it would be well received with adults. We liked it, but cant say we loved it. It was very fast and easy, though, and the presentation was nice.