- 4 hot dogs
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 small onion, diced roughly
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 dash cumin
- yellow mustard (for garnish)
- shredded cheese (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a sauce pan under medium high heat, empty the can of tomatoes, juice and all.
- add the onions and spices.
- while the onions and tomatoes heat, slice the hot dogs into pieces.
- add them to the pot, stir let it get almost boiling.
- add the can of chili.
- heat it to just bubbling.
- serve with mustard and cheese for the garnish.