Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sure,it's white trash. but when you're in a hurry, or on a budget it's delicious.
Make and share this Chili Dog Stew recipe from Food.com.
- in a sauce pan under medium high heat, empty the can of tomatoes, juice and all.
- add the onions and spices.
- while the onions and tomatoes heat, slice the hot dogs into pieces.
- add them to the pot, stir let it get almost boiling.
- add the can of chili.
- heat it to just bubbling.
- serve with mustard and cheese for the garnish.
Yummy quick dish. I had some leftover chili and rotel tomatoes so made one serving of this. Simple and tasty. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013.