Recipe by Kari in CA
I found this recipe on KidsKuisine.com. It was a HUGE hit with my kids, even my most picky eater asked for seconds! (I actually enjoyed it myself!) And the best part is it was so easy to prepare.
Top Review by ShortieNJ
so good. i did use my homemade pizza dough instead of the bisquick crust, and my homemade leftover chili instead of canned chili...turned out amazing...i'll definitely make this again
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can canned chili
- 5 hot dogs, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- Stir until a soft ball forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.