Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on KidsKuisine.com. It was a HUGE hit with my kids, even my most picky eater asked for seconds! (I actually enjoyed it myself!) And the best part is it was so easy to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- Stir until a soft ball forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
so good. i did use my homemade pizza dough instead of the bisquick crust, and my homemade leftover chili instead of canned chili...turned out amazing...i'll definitely make this again
Was looking for a recipe to use leftover chili and this was an awesome recipe! Simple, delicious and we will definitely make it again.
My bf loved it! He ate it all but two slices. Simple and a good lftover chilli idea