I found this recipe on KidsKuisine.com. It was a HUGE hit with my kids, even my most picky eater asked for seconds! (I actually enjoyed it myself!) And the best part is it was so easy to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- Stir until a soft ball forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.