1/2 Photos of Chili dog pizza
Kari in CA's Note:
I found this recipe on KidsKuisine.com. It was a HUGE hit with my kids, even my most picky eater asked for seconds! (I actually enjoyed it myself!) And the best part is it was so easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- 3Stir until a soft ball forms.
- 4Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- 5Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- 6Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- 7Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili dog pizza
Serving Size: 1 (712 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2293.5
- Calories from Fat 1290
- Total Fat 143.4 g
- Saturated Fat 60.2 g
- Cholesterol 243.0 mg
- Sodium 5861.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 172.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 73.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: