Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great use for left over chili.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 3 cups of left over chili (thick is best)
- 2 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup left over prepared macaroni and cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread leftover chili into the pie shell. Slice hot dogs and place on top of chili. Crumble up macaroni and cheese over the hot dogs.
- Bake covered w/ foil @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and crisscross pie with mustard. Dot entire pie with relish. Sprinkle cheese over all. Return to oven an bake for 15 more minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes and the serve.