Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
This is a real kid pleaser..welllll I must confess adults love it too.
Top Review by KT~Lynn
I made this tonight and I thought it has great potential to be good but was to dry for me. The bisquick needed more water. It was way to dry even after adding extra. I baked it at 350 since the oven temp isn't listed. I will try it again but make my own dough. Sorry, this needs some doctoring.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 6 tablespoons water
- 10 hot dogs
- 4 cups chili (canned or homemade)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 casserole.
- Combine baking mix,mustard, and water in a small bowl.
- Stir until dough forms.
- Press dough into bottom and up sides of dish with fingers dipped in bisquick.
- Cut hotdogs length wise and then in half.
- Place hotdogs on dough.
- Spoon chili over and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 mins or until heated.