Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who needs hot dog buns when you serve these saucy chili dogs over french fries from the freezer section? Folks of all ages will enjoy this hearty combo.
- 946.36 ml frozen French-fried potatoes
- 425.24 g carton fat-free vegetarian chili
- 5 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the chili, hot dogs and onion. Cover and microwave on high for 5 or 6 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Serve over fries; sprinkle with cheese.
Made this twice already for my kids(ages:13yrs.Old and 5 1/2yrs.Old)they absolutely love it. I have to make it for them at least once a week from now on!!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!
I don't care for chili fires but I made this for my husband and son who do. They gave the rating for this. It is like a chili dog and fries without the bun. Quick and easy. Thanks looneytunesfan. Bullwinkle.